- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY TO BE THE DIFFERENCE!
Come see why our employees love working here!
• Flexible schedule for school and finals
• Flexible hours: week-days/night or week-ends
• No late nights (8:30 pm latest)
• Great Staff, considerate managers
• Appreciative and caring Residents
• Great place for college students and parents who want to be home at night!
The Springs at Bozeman is seeking a Cook for our Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care environments. This beautifully designed community includes a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining, a full service pub, swimming pool and spa, theater, fresh herb garden, and more.
Our ideal Prep Cook possesses the perfect blend of personal warmth and professional cooking skills. In our effort to provide dynamic and excellent customer service to our residents and families, we recognize that high quality food and dining service is a priority. The Prep Cook is responsible to work hand in hand with our Chef to support the dining team in a professional manner.
The right candidate has a serious commitment to flavorful food, is timely and efficient, and is open minded, personable, and accountable. We offer a wonderful work environment, friendly dedicated co-workers, and opportunities for growth!
We are looking for candidates that can contribute a strong work ethic, commitment to excellence in resident and guest service, with an eye for quality and innovation!
First Job? Explore a career in Senior Living!
Experienced? Bring your best and grow with us!
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Bozeman offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, and vision. All employees have access our generous 401K plan and to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- Accredited trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- Awesome e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and Career Coaching available
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
FULL TIME AND PART TIME POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE!
- Excellent attendance is a must! Our residents and your co-workers count on you!
- Prior experience with cooking with an emphasis in fine dining
- Senior Housing experience is a plus
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Springs is a growing company with a strong culture built on doing the right thing. To find out more about The Springs Living, please visit our website: www.thespringsliving.com.