Community Services Coordinator
- 1950 NE 102nd Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97006, USA
- Community: The Springs at Tanasbourne
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
- Be a resource to residents and their families whose support needs are changing, including transitions to higher levels of care.
- Introduce and coordinate services for older adults that promote independence and an enhanced quality of life.
- Arrange for and carry out presentations on various topics that allow older adults to live their best life.
- Supervise support service areas of the community including transportation, concierge and salon services.
If this overview sounds interesting to you, this may be just the job for you!
The Springs at Tanasbourne is seeking a Community Services Coordinator to support our independent living residents. The candidate must be a compassionate leader that would fully support our organizational values with a strong knowledge of the aging process, family systems, dementia, end of life needs, and person-centered care.
If you want to finally be part of a company with high ideals, positive spirits and a firm commitment to “do the right thing”, submit an application today!
Check out our website or Facebook page today to see what we are all about!
- Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check
- Must have patience
- Be quick to learn and can build a relationship quickly
- Must be able to think outside of the box, being innovative and creative with problem-solving
- Can-do attitude, always looking to provide great customer service
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.