Maintenance Assistant/Transportation Driver
- 1201 W 10th St, The Dalles, OR 97058, USA
- Community: The Springs at Mill Creek
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Mill Creek is seeking the right person to be our Maintenance Assistant/Transportation Driver with the perfect blend of personal warmth and technical skills. Responsibilities include completion of daily work orders, as well as some transportation driving in our bus. Skills required include knowledge of HVAC, electrical repair, plumbing, carpentry, sheet repair, apartment turnovers. Lifts and carries up to 50 lbs occasionally, assists in loading groceries and other purchased items into/off the bus, works with Maintenance Director to assure that routine bus maintenance, minor repair and/or cleanliness is done.
Our ideal candidate is friendly, observant, flexible, patient, organized and helpful. Senior housing experience is preferred.
This is a full-time weekend, Thursday thru Sunday position with benefits after the first 90 days.
- Current Driver's License with no moving violations/at-fault accidents in prior 3 years
- Minimum age requirement is 25
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical/electrical problems
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Previous experience in construction and/or apartment manitenance preferred but not required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.