- 1950 NE 102nd Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97006, USA
- Community: The Springs at Tanasbourne
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing!
The Springs Living is seeking a Full-Time Maintenance Assistant for our Senior Living community. This state of the art, beautifully designed campus includes; Independent Senior Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care. Additional amenities include a restaurant, pub, pool and spa, fitness center, gardens and more.
- Ability to carry-out and support proper and consistent maintenance of facility exterior and interior areas.
- Complete work orders efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to demonstrate safe working practices.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished; written, oral, or electronic format.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where limited standardization may exist.
- Ability to prioritize and organize assignments.
- May be required to drive community vehicles to and from destinations, safely and according to schedule.
- Able to stand or walk throughout the vast majority of the work day and to frequently push, pull, bend, twist, reach, and lift items or equipment.
- Previous experience in construction or apartment maintenance preferred, but not required.
- Current driver’s license with a safe driving record.
- Be service minded with a willingness to learn.
At The Springs Living employee benefits are many; access to a state of the art fitness center, pool and hot tub, wellness coaching and personal training, discounted salon and spa services including massage and facials, a 401K plan, access to Providence Express Care Virtual with on-demand doctor visits free of charge to employees and their family members.
Additionally, full-time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental and vision.
Additional Job Information:
- Competitive wages
- Ability to accrue paid time off
- Flexible scheduling
- Supportive and caring work environment
- Work that leaves you feeling proud of your accomplishments
To find out more about The Springs at Carman Oaks visit: www.thespringsliving.com