Front Desk Receptionist
- 3710 American Way, Missoula, MT 59808, USA
- Community: The Springs at Missoula
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs Living is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
The Springs at Missoula is hiring happy people with compassionate hearts to provide exceptional care for our residents.
FIRST JOB? Explore a career in Senior Housing
EXPERIENCED? Bring your best and grow with us!
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Missoula offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. All employees have access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer, safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you as well as access to the in-house gym and swimming pool, available 401K plan and discounted employee meals. Full-time employees have generous medical, dental and vacation benefits.
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to the employee):
- Accredited training: CPR, AED, First Aid and Food handler's
- Many e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and Career Coaching available
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST - Full Time
Our senior living community is looking to fill an immediate opening. If you have value and respect for the senior population and are a "people-loving", high-energy person with office and front desk experience we would love to meet you!
Some of the job responsibilities include:
- Be a physical presence at the desk during your scheduled shift
- Portray a professional appearance, adhering to community dress code
- Be ready to "be on stage" and extend The Springs Living AIM values
- Promptly answer and direct phone calls with a cheerful, warm voice
- Respond appropriately to internal emergency/help-needed system
- Handle minor housekeeping and maintenance tasks
- Take guest/employee meal orders by phone or in person at the front desk
- Perform clerical and other duties as needed/assigned
- Uphold The Springs Living AIM values
- Listen/communicate effectively
- Display team attitude: responsible, cooperative, positive, adaptable
- Maintain confidentiality of residents and staff
- Consistently report for scheduled shift on time and ready to work
- Some computer skills needed (ie. Outlook)
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or electronic form
- Abiltiy to solve practical problems in situations where only limited standardization exists
You are an ideal candidate if you have a minimum of 1-year of experience as a Receptionist or Concierge. Also essential is the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and maintain calm and composure during periods of high stress. Excellent attendance is a must - our residents and your co-workers count on you.
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING FOR:
FULL TIME 4 on 4 off with 9 hour days.
- High School diploma or equivalent is ideal
- CPR and First Aid qualified (training provided)
- Must pass a Background Check and Drug Screen.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.