- 1641 Veranda Park Dr, Medford, OR 97504, USA
- Community: The Springs at Veranda Park
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
The Springs at Veranda Park is hiring happy people with compassionate hearts to provide exceptional care for our residents.
FIRST JOB? Explore a career in Senior Housing
EXPERIENCED? Bring your best and grow with us!
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Veranda Park offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees have access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- Accredited trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler's
- Many e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and Career Coaching available
The Springs at Veranda Park is looking for a cheerful, optimistic, organized and motivated person who loves to enrich the lives of seniors and create lasting relationships.
Transportation Driver is critical to the satisfaction of our residents. Necessary characteristics and skills for this position include: presenting a professional appearance, maintaining confidentiality, excellent verbal communications abilities, high standard of ethics and integrity, ability to multi-task and work well in a fast paced environment, flexibility in scheduling, the ability to work as part of the Life Enrichment team.
This position ranges from PART-TIME to Full-Time with the possibility of benefits.
EXCELLENT Attendance is a MUST - our residents and your co-workers count on you!
- High School diploma or equivalent is ideal
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
- Must have a CDL Class B license or be willing to obtain one
- Genuine appreciation for senior and a willingness to learn
- Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check
- Must have a clean driving record
This offer is contingent upon meeting all requirements of our insurer, including but not limited to driving record, appropriate license, and age. Should you be initially disqualified based on any of those requirements, an exception may be requested. Should the request for an exception be denied, we would be happy to discuss alternative employment options with you if an appropriate position is available.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.