- 401 NE Evans St, McMinnville, OR 97128, USA
- Community: Home Office
Welcome to the next generation of senior living, The Springs Living! For us, success is measured by the quality of care provided to our residents. We accomplish this by focusing on One Thing, doing the right thing. The Springs Living is a fully integrated owner, operator, and developer of senior housing with 17 communities across Oregon and Montana and growing. The Finance Team at The Springs Living is looking to add a Financial Analyst to lead/support financial planning & analysis (FP&A) activities in a fast paced and entrepreneurial company.
The Springs Living is looking for a Financial Analyst who will help develop planning and analysis systems and tools, through collaboration with internal stakeholders across the organization, to provide financial guidance on key business decisions. This position will collaborate with the Director of Finance on preparation of management/stakeholder reporting, quarterly and yearly forecasts, risk management strategies, KPI monitoring, and the development of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Review and analysis of operating results, trends, financial forecasts and annual planning
- Development and support of management reporting systems and tools
- Commercial debt management and credit analysis
- Investor relations tracking and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or business administration
- 3+ years of progressively responsible experience for an established company (preferred)
- Knowledge of financial planning and analysis
- Financial acumen including demonstrated understanding of financial statements and related disclosures
- Proven ability to analyze data from multiple sources including internal and external systems and resources
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with people of diverse backgrounds to secure and/or provide information to clarify situations provide feedback, coaching and training, and to resolve problems
- Advanced skills in utilizing Excel, BI, PowerPivot, PowerPoint and Accounting Software for advance analytics
Are you a finance wizard who is tired of sitting in an office, preparing spreadsheets that no one seems to look at? Do you feel like the "suits" don't consider your great ideas? Or perhaps you're exhausted from living life on the road as a consultant?
If you are an accomplished financial analyst, you know that the senior demographics are on our side, and our company is committed to growing to meet that demand. That means huge opportunities for our team as we continue to grow. Come take a seat at the table and be part of something bigger than yourself; help us change the way people experience senior living.
This position offers a flexible work schedule with opportunities to work remotely 2 days a week.