Resident Services Coordinator
- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. Because our residents deserve the best, you will be held to a high standard for quality and customer service.
The Springs Living is seeking a Resident Services Coordinator for our brand new Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community. This state of the art, beautifully designed community has 175 wonderful homes, and include a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining, pub style dining, pool, spa, and so much more!
We are seeking a Resident Services Coordinator to enhance our Health Services team and support community growth.
The Resident Service Coordinator is essential to many aspects of resident and staff experience.
- This position reports directly to the RN, and the Director of Health Services as the primary contact for residents and their families.
- This position assists in the planning and conducts routine conferences to communicate changes to families and the care team.
- This position provides support to the caregivers and Medication aids on each floor of our community.
- Our Resident Service Coordinator will also be crucial in communicating with the Hospital, outside providers, and Residents PCP's.
- This position also assists our staffing coordinator in recruitment, hiring, training and scheduling health services staff.
If you are interested in being a member of the very best Bozeman has to offer give us a call today or stop by. The Springs Living is an Equal opportunity employer and offers competitive wages, great benefits and a culture of service to not only our residents but our staff.
- The Springs Offers Great Wages, Retirement Plans, Dental, Vision, vacation, sick time and much more!
- At least 18 years of age
- Excellent attendance and flexibility to work as needed.
- Prior experience working in senior living, preferably involving medication administration
- Strong computer skills. Ability to maintain focus in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.