Medication Technician - $500 Sign On Bonus!!!
- 15677 SW Oregon St, Sherwood, OR 97140, USA
- Community: The Springs at Sherwood
Welcome to the Next Generation in Senior Living: The Springs Living
Our purpose at The Springs Living is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. We offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and thoughtful support for seniors.
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
As the Medication Technician you are responsible for administering or assist residents to self administer medications and treatments. Measure vital signs, weight, and remain observant of any problems and report such problem to supervisor. You are also responsible for communicating with physicians, implement physicians orders, report and document pertinent information, and other duties as assigned by the health services supervisor.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Sherwood offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees have access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
• Accredited trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
• Awesome e-learning opportunities
• Perkspot discount program
• New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and Career Coaching available
• State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
Please apply and visit us online to see what we are all about!
To find out more about The Springs at Sherwood and our growing community visit: www.thespringsliving.com
- 18 years of age
- Prior experience with Medication Administration
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test
- Genuine love for seniors and a willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Springs is a growing company with a strong culture built on doing the right thing. To find out more about The Springs Living, please visit our website: www.thespringsliving.com.