$150 Bonus after 30 Days! - NOC Shift Caregiver
- 7600 SW Vlahos Dr, Wilsonville, OR 97070, USA
- Community: The Springs at Wilsonville
Welcome to The Springs Living! Your position is an important part of our mission at TSL. Our purpose is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We want to move the needle, make it better, and make a difference in the lives our or residents, their families and each other. We spend a significant part of our lives in our “job” so let’s make that time count.
- Supports residents with completions of activities of daily living as indicated in their service plans.
- Answer pages and call lights immediately.
- Positively supports residents with emotional and behavioral issues.
- Supports resident activity participation by assisting residents to/from activities, encouraging participation, and leading activities when asked.
- Assists in development and revision of Service Plans by informing supervisor of current resident needs and preferences as well as successful service approaches.
- Observes for and reports resident concerns or problems and reports such problems to supervisor.
- Reads Communication Log and Shift Report at beginning of each shift, enters pertinent information in Communication Log and Shift Report by end of each shift.
- Performs housekeeping duties as indicated on cleaning schedule or assignment sheets.
- Performs food service responsibilities, including but not limited to serving meals, delivering meals trays to apartments, bussing tables, cleaning the dining room after meals, and setting tables
- Maintain current CPR and first aid certification.
- AL & MC regulations knowledge
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.