Quality Nurse Coordinator (RN)
- 3330 SE Three Mile Ln, McMinnville, OR 97128, USA
- Community: Home Office
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living. Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience working in Senior Living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Do you have a passion for helping others through consultation, coaching, and process improvements? Have you used your nursing degree to assist seniors in an Assisted Living or Memory Care environment to help residents live their life to its fullest?
This may be the job for you. The Springs Living is looking for a Regional Director of Health Services to provide leadership both in the health services operations and quality management of the communities.
This position will effectively identify and communicate risks in health services operations to the appropriate key stakeholders, assist in monitoring and evaluating training materials content for health services operations, and train regarding The Springs Living systems and state regulations.
At The Springs Living, we strive to create warm, comfortable communities that enhance the lives of our residents. Our goal is to help them live well with grace and dignity. If this opportunity sounds engaging and fulfilling, apply today!
- 5+ years of Nursing experience and in good standing with the State Board of Nursing
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
- Flexibility in scheduling with the ability to travel 3-5 days per month on average.
- Ability to effectively use data and trending to inform decisions and share with others in a meaningful way.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office platforms and experience in using an electronic health record
- Quality assurance experience preferred
- Lean and/or Six Sigma background preferred
If the idea of joining our dynamic team and being at the forefront of the continued growth of The Springs Livings excites you, please apply today by including your resume and a cover letter with your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.