Medication Aide/LPN Evening Shift
- 1001 River Lakes Pkwy, Whitefish, MT 59937, USA
- Community: The Springs at Whitefish
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. #SAW
1. Administers or assists residents to administer medications.
2. Measures vital signs and weight.
3. Collects, stores, and assures transportation of specimens for laboratory studies.
4. Communicates with physicians, via fax, visit form and telephone.
5. Implement physician orders.
6. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret charting standards, physician orders, or administrative regulations.
We seek persons with good values, a compassionate heart, absolute dependability and the drive to make the difference.
Position available is a rotating 4 days on two days off work schedule.
For more information on how we do it here, please feel free to visit thespringsliving.com!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.