Maintenance Associate/Transportation Driver
- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Bozeman seeks a full time employee for a shared position between building maintenance and transportation. The ideal candidate will have the perfect blend of personal warmth, impeccable timeliness and organizational and technical skills. We are looking for someone who is task oriented, flexible and a team player.
- Transportation needs as scheduled (including driving residents to appointments, shopping and excursions)
- Support proper and consistent maintenance of community (interior and exterior)
- Carry out special projects and maintenance tasks as assigned
- Troubleshoot basic mechanical/electrical/plumbing issues
- Current Driver's License with clean driving record for at least three years
- Minimum age of 25
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Excellent attendance is a must
- CPR/First Aid Certified is preferable (will train if needed)
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Bozeman offers competitive wages and a great team environment. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental and vision as well as supplemental insurance options. All employees have access to a company 401K, Health Express and ETO.
In addition to complete on-the-job-training, the Springs offers to each employee:
- Healthy discounted meals
- Many e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and career coaching available
- Gym & pool access for use before/after your scheduled shift
- Salon services/massage discounts in house
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.