- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
This position has 3 primary purposes-
Recruitment: Drives recruitment process for all departments, determining hiring needs of each department, assisting with screening, interviewing, onboarding and following up to ensure training systems are followed and maintained.
Engagement: Being present on the floor, building relationship with staff members and coordinates employee engagement events to promote our Team Springs culture.
Development: To lead and deliver employee development classes and collaborate individually with staff and their managers to help create a growth and succession plans.
- Ability to hold self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Flexible in the face of shifting operational needs
- Recognizes the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization
- Makes good and timely decisions that positively impact the organization
- Collaborates to create a work environment where employees are motivated to work together to take care of residents.
- Approachable with a steady temperament; have a coach/mentor approach with the goal of helping the staff solve their own problems
- Is comfortable with public speaking and giving presentations and teaching
- College degree preferred
Come see how we are changing the industry!
Some perks for working at The Springs Living:
- Flexible Schedule
- Generous vacation package
- Awesome ongoing educational classes
- A culture of a supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Perkspot discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Scholarship Opportunities