Digital Marketing & Communications Specialist
- 401 NE Evans St, McMinnville, OR 97128, USA
- Community: Home Office
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel, and experience working in senior living. We’ve taken the time and care to create customized communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The role of the Communications Specialist supports marketing and communications with an initial emphasis on The Springs Living (TSL) employer brand. The position is responsible for amplifying TSL culture such that Team Springs members feel a sense of belonging and inclusion, consider themselves well-informed on company business, and become loyal brand advocates. Through digital media, the position communicates TSL culture to attract and retain talent across the company, including (but not limited to) content strategy, social media planning, and intranet maintenance. This position reports to the Communications Manager.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an inherent social connector, a self-directed innovator, and a creative problem solver. This person should thrive in one-to-one conversations in person and online with a keen eye for brand building in the social environment. As the “reporter on the scene” for internal and external stories, this person should be as comfortable in front of a camera as they are behind one.
Primary responsibilities for this position are:
- To promote TSL culture and values to attract and retain talent
- To be the TSL expert on digital platforms (i.e, SaaS tools and social media) needed to tell stories internally and externally.
- To set a good example of TSL brand, values, and culture through teamwork and storytelling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A forward-thinking mindset and creativity for unique content ideas
- Advanced understanding of social media and an eye for new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, business administration or related fields (preferred)
If the idea of joining our dynamic team and being at the forefront of the continued growth of The Springs Livings excites you, please apply today by including your resume and a cover letter with your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.