- 3900 Kruse Way Place, Lake Oswego, OR, United States
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs Living is seeking a Sous Chef for our brand new Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community that will be opening fall of 2019 in Lake Oswego, Oregon. This state of the art, beautifully designed community will include 216 wonderful homes, with a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining, pub style dining, a pool, spa, theatre, fitness center, and so much more.
Our ideal Sous Chef has serious commitment to flavorful food and plate presentation, as well as being timely and efficient, and is open minded, personable and accountable. We offer a beautiful work environment, dedicated co-workers, a set schedule and a solid career opportunity. In our effort to provide dynamic and excellent customer service to our residents and families, we recognize that high quality food and dining service is a priority. The Sous Chef is responsible to work hand in hand with our Executive Chef to support the dining team in a professional manner, as well as set a superior example in culinary skills.
• Great hours- no late nights (no working past 9:00pm)
• Exceptional time off packages – Sick and vacation pay
• Free Health Care Express access
• Health care coverage with low premiums
• Free access to onsite pool & gym
• Perkspot- Access to discounts all over Portland
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Culinary Degree or equivalent work experience
- Management/leadership experience is a plus
- Must have a flexible schedule
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.