Food & Beverage Administrative Assistant
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Lake Oswego offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package includes medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees have access to Health Express: live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
The Food & Beverage Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the F&B Director and Executive Chef by completing payroll, invoice approvals, general auditing, recruiting of staff, inventory and more. The Food & Beverage Administrative Assistant will work hand in hand with the Culinary and Dining teams, and be a liaison for the Life Enrichment team, as well as set a superior example of hospitality for our residents.
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- Accredited trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- Awesome e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and Career Coaching available
- Have a clear understanding of excellent dining services
- Ability to teach and inspire others through strong leadership skills
- Promote a positive and professional work environment
- Visionary and strategic
- Have background in dining room, hotel, and/or restaurant service
- Experience with POS systems and administrative/computer skills
- Clear experience of successful multi-tasking and deadline management
- be comfortable with the management of leave of absence, workers compensation, new employee orientation, hiring practices, performance counseling, etc.
- Respectful and kind
- Ability to work days and weekends (no late nights, nothing after 9pm)
- Must pass background & drug test
We are a small but growing senior living company. We desire a person who thinks on their feet, is willing to go the extra mile (with a smile), always be respectful, professional, and fun. If this describes you, we encourage you to apply by the following methods:
- Respond to this job posting and include your resume
- Go to www.thespringsliving.com and apply through our “Careers” section
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.