Resident Services Coordinator
- 15677 SW Oregon St, Sherwood, OR 97140, USA
- Community: The Springs at Sherwood
Welcome to the next generation in Senior Living: The Springs Living. Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We've taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. We offer warm and inviting environments that make life just a little easier.
The Springs Living, Sherwood, is enlarging the Assisted Living section of our health services community. We enjoy a distinguished record of providing high quality Assisted living and Memory Care services in the Sherwood area. We are seeking a Resident Services Coordinator to enhance our Health Services team and support community growth.
The RSC is essential to many aspects of resident and staff experience. This position reports directly to the RN, Director of Health Services and serves as the primary contact for residents and their families.
For residents, the RSC updates service plans and conducts routine conferences to communicate changes to families and the care team.
For staff, the RSC is instrumental in recruitment, hiring, training and scheduling health services staff.
- At least 18 years of age
- Excellent attendance and flexibility to work as needed.
- Prior experience working in senior living, preferably involving medication administration
- Strong computer skills. Ability to maintain focus in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test
- Sincere appreciation for elders and observable respect for caregivers, med techs and the important work they do.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.