- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Welcome to the Next Generation in Senior Living: The Springs Living
Our purpose at The Springs Living is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. We offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and thoughtful support for seniors.
The Springs Living is currently seeking an experienced Plant Operations Supervisor (Director of Maintenance) for The Springs Living- our Retirement, Assisted Living & Memory Care community in Bozeman, Montana.
We offer competitive pay, great health benefits and a flexible schedule.
We hire people with vision, leadership and a commitment to doing the right thing. The ideal candidate will be kind, flexible, friendly, observant, patient and organized. Because our employees and residents deserve the very best, the right candidate must also be responsive and considerate with employees, residents and families and be passionate to support, inspire and lead their team toward excellence every day.
- ·Assuring proper consistent daily and preventative maintenance of our community, both building interior, exterior and grounds.
- Oversight of all Maintenance personal on campus.
- Hands-on Maintenance repairs throughout the community including but no limited to; HVAC, Plumbing, Flooring, Preventative Maintenance.
- ·Duties associated with emergency preparation and response systems, including training of staff on these topics
- ·Serves as the contact person for all resident/employee phone, cable, computer issues, as well as other campus-wide systems.
- ·Orders maintenance and housekeeping equipment and supplies, adhering to department budget
- ·Interviews, hires, supervises and supports reporting positions
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience in senior housing is preferred
- Skills/knowledge in general repairs, plumbing, HVAC, mechanical, electrical, carpentry and computer use are useful.
- Previous experience in construction and/or apartment maintenance preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Springs is a growing company with a strong culture built on doing the right thing. To find out more about The Springs Living, please visit our website: www.thespringsliving.com.