- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. Because our residents deserve the best, you will be held to a high standard for quality and customer service.
If you feel like you are going through the motions, and not passionate about what you do, why not try something new? We are looking for very specific individuals who are passionate about service and willing to always do that extra mile not only for our residents but for their co-workers.
The Springs Living is seeking a Concierge for our brand new Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community. This state of the art, beautifully designed community has 175 wonderful homes, and include a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining, pub style dining, pool, spa, and so much more!
Our Concierge provides a crucial role in the community. This position has the responsibility of making our residents lives just a little easier.
Duties would include
- scheduling transportation
- planning private events
- coordinating resident requests and services
- Valet Parking for residents upon request
- and various other administrative tasks
If you are interested in being a member of the very best Bozeman has to offer give us a call today or stop by. The Springs Living is an Equal opportunity employer and offers competitive wages, great benefits and a culture of service to not only our residents but our staff.
- Successful record in a customer service role
- Strong computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite and various internet platforms
- Experience in high end hospitality or hotels a plus but not required
- Event planning experience a plus but not required
- Great, positive attitude
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.