- 7600 SW Vlahos Dr, Wilsonville, OR 97070, USA
- Community: The Springs at Wilsonville
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs Living is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs Living is currently seeking an Executive Director for our assisted living and memory care campus in Wilsonville, Oregon. The Springs at Wilsonville is a warm and comfortable setting nestled in a beautifully landscaped neighborhood. Our setting is unique and our commitment to compassionate quality care is truly distinctive.
We hire people with vision, leadership and a commitment to “doing it right.” Because our employees and residents deserve the very best, the right candidate must be nurturing with employees, residents and families and be passionate to support, inspire and lead our team towards excellence every day.
- are gentle with people and tenacious for quality
- embrace change
- see challenges and problems as opportunities
- create and maintain a positive energetic work culture that attracts and retains compassionate employees with a spirit of service
- Have work experience that demonstrates
- a commitment to serving older adults and their families
- ability to lead teams through meaningful influence and inspiration
- attention to details, big and small
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of assisted living and memory care regulations
- Current CBC Administrator license preferred
- 3-5 years of experience as a senior living professional
- Successful experience managing multiple departments and competing deadlines
- Ability to pass drug test and criminal background screening
The Springs Living is certified as A GREAT PLACE TO WORK.
OUR PURPOSE is to help our residents, their families and each other live life to its fullest.
OUR MISSION is to positively change the way people think, feel and experience senior living.
OUR PLAN is to positively change the way people think, feel and experience working senior living.
This position has become open as a result of our cherished Executive Director planning for her retirement after a stunning career in senior living.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.