- 7600 SW Vlahos Dr., Wilsonville, OR, United States
- Community: The Springs at Wilsonville
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
- Assures proper and consistent daily maintenance of facility exterior, including building, lawn, plant and/or flower beds, walkways, driveways, and parking lot, by performing or supervising maintenance tasks or facilitating such performance by contracted maintenance services personnel.
- Assures proper and consistent daily maintenance and housekeeping of facility interior, including resident apartments, common areas, offices, storage rooms, and kitchen, by performing or supervising maintenance tasks or facilitating such performance by contracted maintenance services personnel.
- Interviews, hires, supervises and supports reporting positions.
- Repairs facility equipment or facilitates repair by contracted maintenance services personnel.
- Assures all equipment and supplies related to maintenance tasks are stored appropriately and safely.
- Serves as the contact person for all resident/employee phone, cable and computer issues, Muzak, security camera, door locks, Ciscor and any other campus-wide systems.
- Performs duties associated with facility emergency preparation and response systems, including but not limited to fire safety.
- Orders maintenance and housekeeping equipment and supplies, adhering to department budgets.
· 3-5 years experience
· Maintains current CPR and first aid certification as necessary to fulfill state regulations.
· Maintains current and appropriate driver’s license and safe driving record.
· Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, electronic, or schedule form.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, employees, and the general public.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret administrative regulations
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
· Proficient PC skills including e-mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.