Dining Room Lead Server
- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. Because our residents deserve the best, you will be held to a high standard for quality and customer service.
The Springs Living is seeking a Lead Dining Room Server for our brand new Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community. This state of the art, beautifully designed community has 175 wonderful homes, and include a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining, pub style dining, pool, spa, and so much more!
- This position is responsible for supporting our Dining Room Supervisor by helping them oversee our dining rooms and assure the best service to our residents and their guests. This position maintains a high standard of appearance, hospitality and service in personnel and cleanliness of dining rooms.
- As a lead in our dining room you will be responsible for supervising dining room staff, serving tables, greeting guests, and communicating concerns and feedback to the kitchen team. The right candidate will have a heart built to serve others while maintaining a professional manner.
- The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude with serious commitment to customer service. We offer a beautiful work environment, friendly dedicated co-workers, smiling faces, and a solid career opportunity.
If you are interested in being a member of the very best Bozeman has to offer give us a call today or stop by. The Springs Living is an Equal opportunity employer and offers competitive wages, great benefits and a culture of service to not only our residents but our staff.
- 1-2 years experience in dining room services
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- A pre-hire drug screen and criminal background check are required at time of job offer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.