Fitness Instructor/Life Enrichment
- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. Because our residents deserve the best, you will be held to a high standard for quality and customer service.
If you feel like you are going through the motions, and not passionate about what you do, why not try something new? We are looking for very specific individuals who are passionate about service and willing to always do that extra mile not only for our residents but for their co-workers.
The Springs Living is seeking a Fitness Instructor for our brand new Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community. This state of the art, beautifully designed community has 175 wonderful homes, and include a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining, pub style dining, pool, spa, and so much more!
We are looking for someone to help our residents maintain a healthy and active lifestyle so they can continue to live life to its fullest!
This position will be responsible for:
- Running various exercise classes on a weekly basis
- Designing new classes and activities based on resident feedback and independent research
- Offering one-on-one personal training to residents with a variety of fitness levels and needs
- Utilizing the Community Fitness pool, Gym and Yoga Studio to give residents a variety of fitness options for all levels.
- As part of the Life Enrichment team the Fitness Instructor will also have a role in assisting with daily activities when fitness classes/trainings are not in session.
Although this position is in fitness, we are looking for someone who strives to work within ALL the seven dimensions of wellness, as defined by ICAA.
If you are interested in being a member of the very best Bozeman has to offer give us a call today or stop by. The Springs Living is an Equal opportunity employer and offers competitive wages, great benefits and a culture of service to not only our residents but our staff.
- Prior fitness experience in a senior community is a plus
- Personal training certification required or willingness to obtain
- Aquatic program training preferred
- Innovative fitness class and programming knowledge
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.