Memory Care Coordinator
- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. Because our residents deserve the best, you will be held to a high standard for quality and customer service.
WE DON’T SETTLE NOR SHOULD YOU
The Springs Living is seeking a Memory Care Coordinator for our brand new Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community. This state of the art, beautifully designed community has 175 wonderful homes, and include a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining, pub style dining, pool, spa, and so much more!
This position is ideal for a person with blended experience in the medical arena and social work with seniors.
- Our ideal candidate will serve as the primary contact for residents or resident families regarding resident care.
- As the Memory Care Coordinator you are responsible for assisting in monitoring alert charting, monitoring communication logs, assuring Health Services employees are properly informed of changes, scheduling appointments with physicians and other health-related appointments for residents.
- Other responsibilities include oversight of our program, service planning with our residents and families, overseeing the activity program for Memory Care, training and supporting our employees, and other duties as assigned.
If you would like to get to know us more, please visit our website at www.thespringsliving.com.
If you are interested in being a member of the very best Bozeman has to offer give us a call today or stop by. The Springs Living is an Equal opportunity employer and offers competitive wages, great benefits and a culture of service to not only our residents but our staff.
- 3-5 years experience
- This position is ideal for a person with blended experience in the medical arena and social work with seniors. We seek persons with compassion, organization, and warmth with a background in dementia care. We offer support, camaraderie, and an excellent working environment.
- Previous experience in senior housing is prefered
- Preference will be given to those with experience in memory care and in staff development.
- AL & MC regulations knowledge required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.