Dining Room Manager
- 3800 Carman Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Carman Oaks
Welcome to The Springs at Carman Oaks! We specialize in offering our residents and their guests a high end dining experience in our elegant dining room or the fun and lively pub.
We are seeking someone who can bring their hospitality and training experience to our community to help create an environment of employee and resident engagement. Our Dining Services Manager needs to bring creative ideas and be constantly raising the bar.
The Springs at Carman Oaks offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. This position has no late nights and you will receive a generous benefits package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. Not to mention, a wonderful time off package! All employees have access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
The Springs at Carman Oaks seeks a customer service driven leader as the Dining Room Manager position. This position directly leads, trains, and supervises nearly 35 part-time & full-time dining room servers in a restaurant-style setting.
- Have a clear understanding of excellent dining services
- Ability to teach and inspire others through strong leadership skills
- Promote a positive and professional work environment
- Impeccable timeliness and organization skills
- Visionary and strategic
- Have background in dining room, hotel, and/or restaurant service
- Ability to train and mentor staff
- Respectful and kind
- Must have a minimum of 2 years dining, restaurant or hotel service experience
- Must have leadership experience
- Ability to work days and evenings
- Experience with POS systems and administrative/computer skills
- Must pass background & drug test
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.