Community Relations Assistant
- 3800 Carman Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Carman Oaks
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. Because our residents deserve the best, you will be held to a high standard for quality and customer service.
The Springs at Carman Oaks is seeking a Community Relations Sales Assistant for our Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community. This established and beautiful community has 178 wonderful homes and a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining, pub, pool, spa, and so much more!
We are looking for the perfect balance of drive, compassion and flexibility to join our sales department. While some sales experience is preferred, the right person will show aptitude and interest in learning the Sales and Marketing side of senior living with opportunities for advancement. This full-time position is largely administrative and support oriented; the hours are Tuesday through Saturday, 30 – 40 hours per week depending on workload.
This role supports the Director of Community Relations in various tasks:
- Answering telephone inquiries and creating a warm and welcoming environment for guests and visitors interested in our community.
- Scheduling tours, inputting information into the database, maintaining leads.
- Coordinating monthly mailings for our wait list members.
- Ordering supplies and ensuring that brochures are available in all locations.
- Arranging and decorating our model suite.
- Preparing and distributing thoughtful cards and gifts to prospects, residents, and community contacts.
- As needed, conducting tours to prospective residents and their families.
- Move-in coordination: contract signings, welcome experience, and creating connections with existing residents and management team.
- Assisting with all marketing events, including set-up, decorating, take-down and hosting.
- Assisting the Community Relations Director in developing successful marketing plans to promote the community.
The perfect candidate will be organized, energetic and creative, with natural warmth and attention to detail. This candidate will have the ability to bond with people and build lasting relationships. We are also looking for someone that is always willing to jump in and help wherever they can with an infectious fun-loving personality.
If you are interested in being a member of the amazing team at Carman Oaks, we would love to receive your application. The Springs Living is an Equal opportunity employer and offers competitive wages, amazing growth potential, great benefits and a culture of service to not only our residents but our staff.
- Availability for occasional evenings
- Comfortable with Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel and various database programs.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Typical physical and environmental considerations:
- Maintain ability to lift 25 pounds; to stand or walk throughout the vast majority of the work day; and to frequently push, pull, bend, twist, and reach
- Must have sufficient manual dexterity to work with the fingers and to reach/handle items.
- Must also be able to walk throughout campus on frequent basis for extended periods of time. (Up to five hours)
- Involves light to heavy physical activity performing non-strenuous and strenuous daily activities
- May be exposed to bio-hazardous materials including, but not limited to, blood and bodily fluids, sharps exposure, animal dander and latex.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Carman Oaks offers competitive wages and a great team environment. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental and vision as well as supplemental insurance options. All employees have access to a company 401K, Health Express and ETO.
In addition to complete on-the-job-training, the Springs offers to each employee:
- Healthy discounted meals
- Many e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and career coaching available
- Gym & pool access for use before/after your scheduled shift
- Salon services/massage discounts in house
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.