Resident Relations Manager
- 14404 Southeast Webster Road, Milwaukie, OR, United States
- Community: The Springs at Clackamas Woods
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Clackamas Woods is seeking a Resident Relations Manager for our Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community. Nestled in the quaint city of Milwaukie, also known as Dogwood City of the West for the spring blossoms that dot its landscape. Our community has 212 wonderful apartment homes and offers a variety of amenities including a dining room, pub, media room, and fitness studio.
This position will work with our Executive Director to assure our residents are being heard! The Resident Relations Manager also works closely with our Community Relations department in order to assist new residents with the transition to their new homes. The Resident Relations Manager will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Visiting with Residents and their families regarding questions and concerns
- Completing paperwork for residents as they move to higher levels of care
- Troubleshooting resident concerns
- Visiting residents when they are out of the community for rehabilitation
- Working closely with our concierge team to assist residents in daily needs
If you are interested in being a member of the very best, please apply today. The Springs Living is an Equal opportunity employer and offers competitive wages, great benefits and a culture of service to both our residents and staff.
- Senior Housing Experience preferred
- Previous relationship sales experience required
- Basic knowledge of the medical profession/industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to have difficult conversations during a stressful time for relatives and loved ones
- Ability to see the big picture for building relationships
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Proficient PC skills including e-mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
- May require some evenings/weekends depending upon the events planned.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.