Director of Health Services, RN - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, fee and experience senior living. We've taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. We offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services with thoughtful support for seniors.
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
The Springs at Lake Oswego is hiring happy people with compassionate hearts to provide exceptional care for our residents.
The Director of Health Services is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of care and services provided to our residents. They plan, coordinate, and manage the care services in accordance with policies, standards of nursing practices and state regulations.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Lake Oswego offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan.
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- Accredited trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler's
- Many e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and Career Coaching available
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
Check our our community at
The Springs is a growing company with a strong culture built on doing the right thing.
- Oregon RN License
- Senior Housing Experience Preferred but not required
- Ability to put resident first
- Multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Organized and effective in keeping track of multiple deadlines
- Good judgement and professional maturity
- Ability to lead in an industry of constant change
- Strong computer and technical skills
- Successfull employee management experience
- Senior A passion for the older population
- Experience in Long Term Care or Assisted Living is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.