- 3710 American Way, Missoula, MT 59808, USA
- Community: The Springs at Missoula
Welcome to the next generation in Senior Living: The Springs Living. Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We've taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. We offer warm and inviting environments that make life just a little easier.
We are the best place for the best people to work! Come and see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Missoula offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. All employees have access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer, safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you as well as access to, available 401K plan and discounted employee meals. Full-time employees also have generous medical, dental and vacation benefits.
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- Acccredited training: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler's
- Awesome e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- State approved Dementia Care Curriculum (CARES)
- Assists Residents with packages, groceries and more as needed.
- Empties all trash/recycle daily.
- Delivers mail packages to residents and employees.
- Sets up for special functions as needed.
- Maintains common areas and according to schedule or as needed including but not limited to:
- Transportation: Drives community vehicles to and from required destinations, safely and according to schedule. Assists residents in and out of vehicles safely, as well as escort in and out of buildings.
- Promptly reports any concerns regarding safe and proper functioning of equipment or vehicles to supervisor.
- Performs routine maintenance tasks between scheduled transportation as directed by the Plant Operations Manager.
Maintains current and appropriate driver’s license and safe driving record.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, electronic, or schedule form.
Ability to solve practical problems.
Ability to prioritize and organize assignments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.