- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. Because our residents deserve the best, you will be held to a high standard for quality and customer service.
The Springs Living is seeking a fabulous LPN for our brand new Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community. This state of the art, beautifully designed community has 175 wonderful homes, and include a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining, pub style dining, pool, spa, and so much more!
Our success as a company and the well-being of our residents is dependent on hiring great people with a strong commitment to customer service and quality healthcare.
Our LPN's Responsibilities are to provide prompt, friendly, and professional service which meets the needs of our residents. Services are delivered in a caring manner, maximizing the resident's independence, choices, dignity, privacy, and individuality.
It is the LPN's Responsibility to:
- Oversee the administration of medication to the residents
- Document and communicate with the RNs or Physician about resident concerns
- Implement physician orders and adhere to home health, hospice and emergency protocols.
- LPNs also perform duties as assigned by the RNs and supervise the Med-Aides and CNAs to assure daily cares of residents are met.
If you are interested in being a member of the very best Bozeman has to offer give us a call today or stop by. The Springs Living is an Equal opportunity employer and offers competitive wages, great benefits and a culture of service to not only our residents but our staff.
- LPNs must maintain the ability to lift 50 pounds
- The Ability to stand or walk the vast majority of the work day; and to frequently push, pull, bend, twist, and reach.
- Criminal History Check, Drug Screen, and current LPN license are required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.