- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. Because our residents deserve the best, you will be held to a high standard for quality and customer service.
If you feel like you are going through the motions, and not passionate about what you do, why not try something new? We are looking for very specific individuals who are passionate about service and willing to always do that extra mile not only for our residents but for their co-workers.
The Springs Living is seeking a Staffing Coordinator for our brand new Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community. This state of the art, beautifully designed community has 175 wonderful homes, and include a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining, pub style dining, pool, spa, and so much more!
- Working with Caregivers and Medication Aids to assure all shifts are covered
- Creating the monthly schedule and working to accommodate staff time off requests
- Covering open shifts to assist team
- Working with Nursing staff to support residents with their daily needs
- Cross training staff in multiple departments
- Recognizing staff for great teamwork and customer service
Our ideal candidate is someone with compassion, organization, and warmth. The right person will be someone that is looking to grow in the medical field. This position is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to move up in their current role.
If you are interested in being a member of the very best Bozeman has to offer or even just interested in learning more, give us a call today or stop by. The Springs Living is an Equal opportunity employer and offers competitive wages, great benefits and a culture of service to not only our residents but our staff.
- Looking for someone with Caregiving and Medication Management experience.
- Looking for someone that has experience in senior living.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.