Dining Room Server
- 1641 Veranda Park Dr, Medford, OR 97504, USA
- Community: The Springs at Veranda Park
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Veranda Park, a premier senior housing community in Medford, is seeking customer service minded individuals to join our team of Dining Room staff. We offer Restaurant-style dining with award-winning cuisine.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Veranda Park offers competitive wages, employee discount programs, great teamwork environment, access to gym facilities and wellness coaching available for all staff. Additionally, full-time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. But… most importantly, our fun work culture allows staff to connect with and help seniors in a meaningful way. Helping seniors “Live Life to its Fullest” is what we do every day!
We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy life. This is a great opportunity for anyone seeking part time work with no late hours. If you are interested in full time hours, we encourage you to apply as we may be able to accommodate full time hours as well.
Prior experience is great but we always provide hands on training for those looking to enter a new career in Dining Services. This can be a great way to learn new skills and create potential for continued growth.
We are currently hiring part-time and full time
Additional Job Information:
• Flexible schedule for school and finals
• Flexible hours: week-days/night or week-ends
• No late nights (8:00 pm latest)
• Great Staff, considerate managers
• Appreciative and caring Residents
• Great place for college students and parents who want to be home at night!
Please call to schedule a time to learn more about what working for The Springs is all about.
www.thespringsliving.com or check us out on Facebook @ The Springs Living.
- 16 years of age - must be able to work Sundays
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- A pre-hire drug screen and criminal background check are required at time of job offer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.