Community Relations Coordinator
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Lake Oswego is seeking a Community Relations Coordinator for our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care community. The Springs at Lake Oswego has a total of 105 Independent Living, 87 Assisted Living, 24 Memory Care and set to open at the end of November 2019.
RELATIONSHIPS - People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
As a Community Relations Coordinator, you will work with the Director of Community Relations in showing both prospective residents and the greater community all that we offer. You will be a resource for seniors and families seeking independent living, assisted living and memory care housing options. You will provide friendly tours to potential residents, follow-up with inquiries, guide seniors through the move-in process, and assist with special events. You will also be required to spend time off-site connecting with partners and developing relationships in the community.
This role will be Monday through Friday.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, employees and the general public
- AL & MC regulations knowledge
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, electronic, or schedule form
- Ability to see the big picture for building relationships
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.