Business Office Manager
- 3710 American Way, Missoula, MT 59808, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Business Office Manager is a jack-of-all trades, responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to residents, families, staff and vendors by cultivating quality relationships. The Business Office Manager also assists with fulfilling Human Resources responsibilities at the community level as well as providing financial and system support to Executive Director and staff through accounting systems, cash management, budget review and invoice approvals.
Ideal Position Skills:
- Accurate and focused on results
- Strong systems and computer skills
- Great time management and organization
- Vision and creativity to solving problems
- Patience and willingness to help seniors
- Experience with Yardi is a plus
- Minimum two years experience with Accounts Receivable and/or Accounts Payable ownership
- Intermediate to expert level MS Office and other computer skill-sets
- Clear experience of successful multi-tasking and deadline management
- HR assistant experience – workers compensation, new employee orientation, hiring practices, performance counseling, etc.
- Successful history of face-to-face customer service
Be The Difference!
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Missoula offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees have access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- Accredited trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- Awesome e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and Career Coaching available
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
We are a small but growing senior living company. We desire a person who thinks on their feet, is willing to go the extra mile (with a smile), always be respectful, professional, and fun. If this describes you, we encourage you to apply by the following methods:
- Respond to this job posting and include your resume
- Go to www.thespringsliving.com and apply through our “Careers” section
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.