LPN - Memory Care
- 7600 SW Vlahos Dr., Wilsonville, OR, United States
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
- Contributes to survey readiness and completes survey readiness binder.
- Conducts continuing education and training for health services employees and other employees as necessary.
- Monitors physician orders and assures correct implementation.
- Works with Director of Health Services to review resident incident reports and create an action plan.
- Advises health services employees concerning resident health issues, by telephone if not in facility (carries phone).
- Documents in resident notes of resident chart as necessary.
- Assists in development of service plans, assuring health service issues, as well as other service issues that potentially impact upon health, effectively addressed.
- Attends service plan meetings as necessary.
- Assures health services, as well as other services that potentially impact upon health, offered according to service plans.
- Assures resident charts are organized and purged according to The Springs Living policy.
- Performs quality assurance audits as assigned by Administrator.
- Assures compliance with all federal and state regulations pertaining to health services.
- Performs detailed fall risk assessments quarterly and when there is a significant change of condition.
- Reconciliation of medication lists to ensure that medication lists are up to date and correct.
- Caregiver and transfer training for all health services employees.
- Yardi incident reports and investigation of incident.
- Quarterly pain assessments and when there is a significant change of condition.
- Draws up and labels all insulin weekly.
- Updates all residents’ flu shots and other shots on a yearly and as needed basis.
- Performs chart audits to make sure we are in compliance with state regulations.
- Charts all recommendations of physical therapy, occupational therapy, and third party nursing notes in residents’ charts. Ensures that all services that are associated with PT/OT are reflected and coordinated with the RSC. Ensure that points are on the care plan and services are removed from care plan when third party service is done.
- Assists in counseling of medication aides regarding clinical problems in health services.
· 3-5 years experience in health care.
· Maintains current professional license.
· Maintains current CPR and first aid certification.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, employees, and the general public.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret charting standards, physician orders, or administrative regulations
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
· AL & MC regulations knowledge
· Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, electronic, or schedule form.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
· Proficient PC skills including e-mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Upholds The Springs Living AIM Values
- Demonstrates safe working practices at all times
- Listens effectively and provides clear, concise, and accurate verbal and written information including all relevant documentation
- Cooperates with others to effectively and efficiently achieve goals and resolve problems
- Maintains a professional image to residents and fellow co-workers, in words, actions, and appearance
- Adheres to community dress policy
- Maintains confidentiality and privacy of our residents and staff at all times
- Meets the needs and wishes of customers (residents, staff, and families) appropriately by being prompt, polite, professional, and personal
- Makes the best decision based on information while resisting the influence of peer pressure and emotions
- Consistently reports to work on-time and completes scheduled shifts
- Adaptable and willing to change in order to ensure success
- Completes all assigned duties efficiently and accurately
- Attends education and training classes as necessary to fulfill state regulations
- Effectively communicates with physicians, other health care professionals, and other involved parties
- Assists in effectively supervising health services employees to assure optimal resident service on day-to-day basis
- Performs other duties as assigned by Health Services Administrator