Memory Care Coordinator
- 1282 Goodpasture Island Rd, Eugene, OR 97401, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
WE DON’T SETTLE NOR SHOULD YOU
The Springs Living is seeking a Memory Care Coordinator for our community that opened in the summer of 2017 in Eugene, Oregon. This state of the art, beautifully designed memory care has 32 private apartments and features thoughtfully planned activity spaces as well as two outdoor courtyards.
This position is ideal for a person with blended experience in the medical arena and social work with seniors.
Our ideal candidate will serve as the primary contact for residents or resident families regarding resident care. As the Memory Care Coordinator you are responsible for assisting in monitoring alert charting, monitoring communication logs, assuring Health Services employees are properly informed of changes, scheduling appointments with physicians and other health-related appointments for residents.
Other responsibilities include oversight of our program, service planning with our residents and families, training and supporting our employees, and other duties as assigned.
If you would like to get to know us more, please visit our website at www.thespringsliving.com.
- 3-5 years experience
- This position is ideal for a person with blended experience in the medical arena and social work with seniors. We seek persons with compassion, organization, and warmth with a background in dementia care. We offer support, camaraderie, and an excellent working environment.
- Previous experience in senior housing is required.
- Preference will be given to those with experience in memory care and in staff development.
- AL & MC regulations knowledge required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.