Life Enrichment Assistant
- 3800 Carman Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Carman Oaks
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
We are looking for a cheerful, optimistic, organized, and motivated person who loves to enrich the lives of seniors. This position is specifically responsible for implementing meaningful and appropriate activities for our residents. Necessary characteristics and skills for this position include: presenting a professional appearance, maintaining confidentiality, excellent verbal communications abilities, high standard of ethics and integrity, and creativity in carrying out community activities.
This position is for an independent worker who will take the lead in encouraging resident participation and have sensitivity to the resident's individual needs, as well as be a team player who loves to collaborate.
This opening is for a 3 hour Saturday shift from 12 - 3 pm with the potential of additional on-call hours.
- Previous experience in senior housing especially working with cognitively or memory challenged seniors is preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Carman Oaks offers competitive wages and a great team environment. Full-time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental and vision as well as supplemental insurance options. All employees have access to a company 401K, Health Express and Earned Time Off.
In addition to complete on-the-job training, the Springs offers to each employee:
- Healthy discounted meals
- Many e-learning opportunities
- PerkSpot discount program
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and career coaching available
- Gym & pool access for use before/after your scheduled shift
- Salon services/massage discounts - in house.
- Competitive wages with the opportunity for advancement
- Flexible scheduling
- Supportive and caring work environment
- Work that leaves you feeling proud of your accomplishments
- Great place to begin your career in healthcare services
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.