- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. Because our residents deserve the best, you will be held to a high standard for quality and customer service.
As a Nurse you obtained you license in order to serve and care for people. That is the purpose of The Springs Living here in beautiful Bozeman Montana. Our residents have worked hard their entire lives and this is our opportunity to give something back to them.
This position is responsible for the Following Items:
- Planning, organizing and directing the overall nursing operation of the Assisted Living Department and Memory Care in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations.
- Working with The Executive Director and the Administrator, to ensure the highest degree of quality care is maintained.
- Assuring that we uphold the highest dignity and respect for our residents in our values and the way our staff server them.
- Initial and quarterly assessments to determine if a resident is a good fit for our community
- Delegation of staff to perform tasks in the community for our residents.
- The Registered Nurse assures health services issues of residents, as well as other service issues of residents that potentially impact upon health, are effectively addressed.
- The RN also has the monumental task of teaching and encouraging our health services staff to perform health service responsibilities effectively and graciously.
- The Community RN also performs certain duties related to employee health and safety.
If you are interested in being a member of the very best Bozeman has to offer give us a call today or stop by. The Springs Living is an Equal opportunity employer and offers competitive wages, great benefits and a culture of service to not only our residents but our staff.
- Montana RN License
- Senior Housing Experience Preferred but not required
- Ability to put residents first
- Multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Organized and effective in keeping track of multiple deadlines
- "Can Do" Attitude
- Good judgement and professional maturity
- Ability to lead in industry of constant change
- Strong computer skills
- Successful employee management experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.