Plant Operations Director
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs Living is currently seeking an experienced Director of Plant Operations for The Springs at Lake Oswego - our Independent & Assisted Living, Memory Care community in Lake Oswego, Oregon. This beautiful community contains 216 beautiful homes for our seniors to spend the best years of their lives.
We hire people with vision, leadership and a commitment to “doing it right.” Because our employees and residents deserve the very best, the right candidate must be nurturing with employees, residents and families and be passionate to support, inspire and lead our team towards excellence everyday.
Responsibilities include oversight of our campus, preventative maintenance program, maintenance team and housekeeping team.
The ideal candidate is friendly, observant, and flexible, with a team player mentality.
- Assures proper and consistent daily maintenance of facility exterior, including building, lawn, plant and/or flower beds, walkways, driveways, and parking lot, by performing or supervising maintenance tasks or facilitating such performance by contracted maintenance services personnel.
- Assures proper and consistent daily maintenance and housekeeping of facility interior, including resident apartments, common areas, offices, storage rooms, and kitchen, by performing or supervising maintenance tasks or facilitating such performance by contracted maintenance services personnel.
- Interviews, hires, supervises and supports reporting positions.
- Repairs facility equipment or facilitates repair by contracted maintenance services personnel.
- Assures all equipment and supplies related to maintenance tasks are stored appropriately and safely.
- Serves as the contact person for all resident/employee phone, cable and computer issues, Muzak, security camera, door locks, Ciscor and any other campus-wide systems.
- Performs duties associated with facility emergency preparation and response systems, including but not limited to fire safety.
- Orders maintenance and housekeeping equipment and supplies, adhering to department budgets.
· 5-7 years experience
· Maintains current CPR and first aid certification as necessary to fulfill state regulations.
· Maintains current and appropriate driver’s license and safe driving record.
· Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, electronic, or schedule form.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, employees, and the general public.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret administrative regulations
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
· Proficient PC skills including e-mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
Get ready for an exciting experience opening our newest community in Lake Oswego.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.