Evening Shift Caregiver or CNA
- 1001 River Lakes Pkwy, Whitefish, MT 59937, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Whitefish is hiring happy people with compassionate hearts to provide excellent care for our residents.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Whitefish offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees and their families have access to Providence Virtual Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you! Yes... that means free doctors visits for you and your family members.
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- Accredited trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Food Handlers
- Awesome e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program (20% discount on Sprints and Verizon, some restrictions apply)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Programs (TrainingPeaks) and Career Coaching
- Educational Scholarships
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
Want to learn more about us, watch our You Tube videos below. If you like us apply below or come in an experience our culture.
The Springs at Whitefish
1001 River Lakes Parkway
- 18 years of age
- Previous experience taking care of others desired but not required
- A love for working with seniors
- A pre-hire drug screen and criminal background check are required at time of job offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.