- 14404 SE Webster Rd, Milwaukie, OR 97267, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our mission at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Here at The Springs at Clackamas Woods the Life Enrichment team has fully embraced our companies mission and always are finding new, creative and innovative ways to engage residents through programs and events that truly change the way people think, feel and experience senior living! The Life Enrichment Team at Clackamas woods is looking for that perfect somebody to Join the team.
This position, Wellness Coordinator, will be responsible for the scheduling and facilitating wellness/exercise programs and events for the the entire community; assisted living, independent living and memory care. This position will work closely with the Life Enrichment Director to create a Wellness program that offers a variety of exercise classes varying in difficulty, wellness challenges and educating staff and residents on health and wellness topics.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Maintain a professional and presentable appearance
- Excellent communication abilities
- An Innovative and creative Out of the box thinker
- Someone who can work well independently but also a team player
- Detail oriented
- Positive, outgoing attitude
- Comfortable working with seniors
- Experience with Microsoft Office Programs: publisher, word, Outlock, Excel
- Required: nationally accredited Group Exercise Certification (ACE, ACSM, NASM, etc) or Personal Training Certification (ACE, ACSM, NASM, etc). Bonus if an individual holds both!
- Preferred: At least 1 year working with seniors in a health/fitness capacity
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.