- 3900 Carman Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Carman Oaks
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
CAREGIVERS wanted! Come join our team!!
The Springs Living is seeking Caregivers for our Assisted Living and Memory Care community. This state of the art, beautifully designed community includes 33 wonderful apartment homes and a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining, a pool and spa, hydroponics gardening and more.
We are looking for individuals with a caring heart to provide personalized care to our treasured residents. We offer low staffing ratios to support the highest quality of care with a recent Deficiency Free State Survey!
If you are new to the field of health services we provide all the training necessary to be successful in this new position. We also offer optional training classes online and in-person to further your career development.
Currently hiring On-call positions!
- minimum - 18 years of age
- prior caregiving experience is a plus
- love for seniors and sillingness to learn
- ability to pass criminal background and drug test
Typical physical and environmental considerations:
- Maintain ability to lift 75 pounds; to stand or walk throughout the vast majority of the work day; and to frequently push, pull, bend, twist, and reach
- Must have sufficient manual dexterity to work with the fingers and to reach/handle items.
- Must also be able to walk throughout campus on frequent basis for extended periods of time. (Up to five hours)
- Involves light to heavy physical activity performing non-strenuous and strenuous daily activities
- May be exposed to bio-hazardous materials including, but not limited to, blood and bodily fluids, sharps exposure, animal dander and latex.
Additional Job Information:
- Competitive wages with the opportunity for advancement
- Flexible scheduling
- Supportive and caring work environment
- Work that leaves you feeling proud of your accomplishments
- Great place to begin your career in healthcare services
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Carman Oaks offers competitive wages and a great team environment. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental and vision as well as supplemental insurance options. All employees have access to a company 401K, Health Express and ETO.
In addition to complete on-the-job-training, the Springs offers to each employee:
- Healthy discounted meals
- Many e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and career coaching available
- Gym & pool access for use before/after your scheduled shift
- Salon services/massage discounts in house
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.