Resident Services Coordinator
- 3710 American Way, Missoula, MT 59808, USA
Welcome to the next generation in Senior Living: The Springs Living. Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We've taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. We offer warm and inviting environments that make life just a little easier.
We are the best place for the best people to work! Come and see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Missoula offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. All employees have access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer, safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you as well as access to the in-house gym and swimming pool, available 401K plan and discounted employee meals. Full-time employees also have generous medical, dental and vacation benefits.
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- Acccredited training: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler's
- Awesome e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and career coaching available
- State approved Dementia Care Curriculum (CARES)
WE DON’T SETTLE NOR SHOULD YOU
The Springs at Missoula is seeking a Resident Services Coordinator for our Assisted Living community. This beautifully designed campus includes 34 Assisted Living, 34 Memory Care, and 144 independent living apartments along with a variety of services and amenities.
This position would be working within our Assisted Living environment and is ideal for a person with a blend of experience in senior living and social work.
Our ideal candidate will serve as the primary contact for residents and their families. As the Resident Services Coordinator you are responsible for monitoring alert charting and communication logs, assuring Health Services employees are properly informed of changes in care, scheduling of appointments with physicians and other health-related appointments for those we serve.
Other responsibilities include oversight of service planning, assistance with employee scheduling, and employee recruitment and development.
If you would like to get to know us more, please visit our website at www.thespringsliving.com.
- At least 18 years of age
- Prior experience, preferably involving medication administration
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test
- Sincere appreciation for elders and a special place in your heart for memory care.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.