Medication Technician- $500 sign on BONUS!!
- 15677 SW Oregon St, Sherwood, OR 97140, USA
- Community: The Springs at Sherwood
Welcome to the Next Generation in Senior Living: The Springs Living
Our purpose at The Springs Living is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. We offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and thoughtful support for seniors.
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
The Springs Living is looking for candidates that can contribute a strong work ethic, commitment to excellence in resident and guest services, with an eye for quality and innovation. If you have natural passion for working with seniors and possess traits of compassion, creativity, organization and are incredibly reliable, we are interested in meeting you! We are a growing company with high ideals, positive spirits and a commitment to doing it right.
As the Medication Technician you are responsible for administering or assist residents to self administer medications and treatments. Measure vital signs, weight, and remain observant of any problems and report such problem to supervisor. You are also responsible for communicating with physicians, implement physicians orders, report and document pertinent information, and other duties as assigned by the health services supervisor.
At The Springs Living employee benefits are many including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K plan
- Free Providence Express Care Virtual for employees and their family
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Programs
Additional Job Information:
- Competitive wages with the opportunity for advancement
- Flexible scheduling
- Supportive and caring work environment
- Work that leaves you feeling proud of your accomplishments
- Great place to begin your career in healthcare services
To find out more about The Springs at Sherwood and our growing community visit: www.thespringsliving.com
- 18 years of age
- Prior experience with Medication Administration
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test
- Genuine love for seniors and a willingness to learn
- Full-Time and Part-Time positions available
Our schedules are designed to work with yours!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.