Health Services Administrator
- 4398 Glencoe St NE, Salem, OR 97301, USA
- Community: The Springs at Willowcreek
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Are you a LEADER?
Do you recognize that your success, the community’s success and the quality of our resident’s lives depends on how you support your team? At The Springs Living, we believe that the interaction between our residents and our direct care staff is where the magic happens. Do you?
We are looking for an articulate and dedicated leader who is committed to providing excellent care and attention to those we serve. The ideal candidate will be someone with strong leadership skills and excellent staff development experience. In this role you are responsible for leading and directing the daily operations of our Assisted Living and Memory Care community.
We hire people with vision, leadership and a commitment to “doing it right.” Because our employees and our residents deserve the very best, the right candidate must be nurturing and kind when supporting employees, residents, and families alike. They will be both capable and joyful when supporting, inspiring and leading our dedicated team of health service professionals. The successful candidate should be comfortable with outside-the-box thinking every day.
Successful candidates should consider the following:
- Are you passionate about serving seniors as well as those who care for them?
- Do you have a high EQ?
- Do you have work experience that demonstrates you can take us to the next level?
- Have you demonstrated a commitment to learning and education?
- Are you organized?
- Experience in Assisted Living/Senior Housing Industry
- Two years professional management and leadership experience in health or social service-related field or program
- A current Oregon Assisted Living Administrator’s certificate or the ability to meet the criteria for Assisted Living Administrators as outlined by the Oregon Administrative Rules (OARs)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Strong computer skills; Comfort with various platforms and multiple applications.
- Must be able to pass Oregon Division of Human Services Criminal Background Check and pre-employment drug screen
- Prior experience managing multiple employees and juggling deadlines while smiling.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.