Community Relations Assistant
- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. Because our residents deserve the best, you will be held to a high standard for quality and customer service.
The Springs Living is seeking a Community Relations / Marketing Assistant for our brand new Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community. This state of the art, beautifully designed community has 175 wonderful homes, and include a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining, pub style dining, pool, spa, and so much more!
We are looking for the perfect balance of drive, compassion and flexibility to join our Marketing department. While some sales experience is preferred, the right person will show aptitude and interest in learning the Sales and Marketing side of senior living.
This role supports the Director of Community Relations in various tasks
- Marketing Events on and Off Campus
- Outreach to present our community to local business professionals
- Tours to prospective residents and their families.
- Move in Paperwork with new residents and their families
- Decorating for events
- Assisting the Community Relations Director in developing successful marketing plans to promote the community.
The perfect candidate will be organized, energetic and creative, with natural warmth and attention to detail. This candidate will have the ability to bond with people and build a lasting relationship. We are also looking for someone that is always willing to jump in and help wherever they can with a infectious fun loving personality.
If you are interested in being a member of the very best Bozeman has to offer give us a call today or stop by. The Springs Living is an Equal opportunity employer and offers competitive wages, amazing growth potential, great benefits and a culture of service to not only our residents but our staff.
- Availability for occasional evenings
- Schedule would include one weekend day, most weeks
- Comfortable with Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel and various data base programs.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.