- 1221 28th St W, Billings, MT 59102, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Are you a leader who recognizes your success, the community’s success and the quality of our resident lives depends on how you support your team? At The Springs Living, we believe that the interaction between our direct care staff and our residents is where the magic happens. Do you?
The Springs Living is currently seeking an experienced Executive Director for a one of a kind Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Billings, Montana. Our setting is unique and our commitment to compassionate quality care is truly distinctive. This state of the art community contains 58 beautiful homes for our seniors to spend the best years of their lives.
We hire people with vision, leadership and a commitment to “doing it right.” Because our employees and residents deserve the very best, the right candidate must be nurturing with employees, residents and families and be passionate to support, inspire and lead our team towards excellence every day.
Successful candidates should consider the following:
- Do you have a high EQ?
- Do you have work experience that demonstrates you can take us to the next level?
- Have you demonstrated a commitment to learning and education?
- Are you organized?
- Are you passionate about serving seniors?
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Must have knowledge of Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Must have 2+ years of experience as an Executive Director in senior care
- Prior experience managing multiple departments and deadlines
- Ability to pass drug test and criminal background
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.