Human Resources Manager
- 401 NE Evans St, McMinnville, OR 97128, USA
- Community: Home Office
The Springs Living is a progressive company looking to add a Human Resources Manager to our team. Our purpose is to welcome a change in the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We realize to accomplish that we need to focus on more than our residents, but the staff who make a huge impact on our residents’ lives. The combination of our dedication to creating a strong culture and making The Springs Living the best place for the best people to work, will drive the core responsibilities of the Human Resources Manager.
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for taking our growing company and helping us shape the way forward. This will be accomplished by developing the HR team, driving process change, ensuring compliance, and embracing our culture.
- Team development and leadership
- Driving process change
- Experience with payroll and benefit administration
- Proven experience with HRIS systems and implementing new systems
- Comfortable with both strategic planning and tactical execution of tasks
- Employee recruitment
- Performance management
- Experience with litigation
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Development
- Minimum 7-plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources
- 2-plus years of managing a professional HR team
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-SCP certification preferred
If the idea of joining our dynamic team and being at the forefront of the continued growth of The Springs Livings excites you, please apply today by including your resume and a cover letter with your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.