- 401 NE Evans St, McMinnville, OR 97128, USA
- Community: Home Office
Our purpose is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We want to move the needle, make it better, and make a difference in the lives of our residents, their families and each other. We spend a significant part of our lives in our “job” so let’s make that time count.
Because our residents and employees deserve the best, you will be held to a high standard for quality and customer service. The financial analyst position is responsible for developing planning and analysis systems and tools to provide guidance on key business decisions. Other general duties for this role will focus on supportive projects focusing on administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the forecasting financial operating strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Develop ongoing financial modeling tools and systems to support strategic initiatives within multi-entity/multi-site environment.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlight trends, analyze variances and effectively narrate performance opportunity and risks to functional leaders and senior living management staff.
- Support the production and distribution of financial and management reports in collaboration with the Chief Financial Officer, Director of Finance, Financial Analysts and Controller.
- Work with Strategy leads and Executive Leadership Team members to develop and produce dashboard reports for key performance indicators and strategy metrics.
- Produce ad-hoc reports and analysis utilizing internal and external data.
- Provide ideas to help improve performance through evaluation of the ROI of strategic goal outputs including new projects and initiatives.
- Prepare presentations for Boards, Committees and Executive Leadership Team as needed.
- Work with Director of Finance to support the organization’s budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Develops budget assumptions by reviewing historical performance, financial trends, and anticipated market conditions, in collaboration with all departments
- Aid in the development and implementation of a standardized forecasting and analysis process.
- Create and analyze multi-year financial planning scenarios and develop rolling forecasts
- Provide leadership in strengthening internal communications with staff at all levels throughout the organization; create and promote a positive and supportive team environment.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 5+ years of progressively responsible experience for an established company
Proven ability to analyze data from multiple sources including internal and external systems and resources.
Superior knowledge of financial planning and analysis and superior reporting skills
Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with people of diverse backgrounds to secure and/or provide information to clarify situations provide feedback, coaching and training, and to resolve problems.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Ability to effectively interface with senior management and staff.
Advanced skills in utilizing Excel, BI, PowerPivot and Accounting Software for advance analytics
Previous experience analyzing financial information from multiple sources
Advanced PowerPoint or other presentation software skills required.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, employees, and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
High level of written and oral communication skills
Strategic thinker and results oriented
- Upholds The Springs Living AIM Values
- Demonstrates safe working practices at all times
- Listens effectively and provides clear, concise, and accurate verbal and written information including all relevant documentation
- Cooperates with others to effectively and efficiently achieve goals and resolve problems
- Maintains a professional image to residents and fellow co-workers, in words, actions, and appearance
- Maintains confidentiality and privacy of our residents and staff at all times
- Meets the needs and wishes of customers (residents, staff, and families) appropriately by being prompt, polite, professional, and personal
- Makes the best decision based on information while resisting the influence of peer pressure and emotions
- Consistently reports to work on-time and completes scheduled shifts
- Adaptable and willing to change in order to ensure success
- Completes all assigned duties efficiently and accurately
- Attends education and training classes as necessary
- Effectively and dynamically leads employees, inspiring their confidence and motivating them to consistently perform their duties according to highest standards
- Assures environment for employees in a manner they consistently feel valued and respected
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Finance
- Maintain ability to lift 50 pounds; to sit for up to four hours a day, stand or walk throughout the work day; and to occasionally push, pull, bend, twist, and reach.
- Must have sufficient manual dexterity to work with the fingers and to reach/handle items.
- Involves light to heavy physical activity performing non-strenuous and strenuous daily activities
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.